We at The Miracle Meal specialise in the manufacturing and distributing of pre-filled communion cups. These cups are easy-to-peel and an efficient way to serve communion to the church. Not only is it simple to serve, but it also eliminates any cross-contamination from multiple people using the same communion cup.
Here’s why more and more people are choosing The Miracle Meal:
- Each cup already includes a leavened wafer and red juice. This symbolises Christ’s body and His blood spilled for us.
- There is no preparation time and can be handed out at the beginning of a church service as congregants arrive.
- Our pre-packaged communion cups have a shelf life of up to 6 months. This means that there is no wastage.
- We offer different size boxes to meet the needs of your church. We also have a 21 day pack of communion cups to use at home or with your fellowship group.
- With Covid-19 still a risk across the globe, our individual communion cups bring peace of mind knowing that each cup has been subject to our health and safety protocols. Using individual pre-filled communion cups at church also means that congregants are no longer sharing cups or risk spreading any viruses.. This is a major plus for those with comorbidities.
Additionally, it just takes 4 simple steps to opening The Miracle Meal. It really is so easy!
Easily peel back clear film seal to access the fresh unleavened wafer.
The unleavened wafer represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken.
Easily peel back foil seal to access the fresh juice.
The juice symbolises the blood of Christ.
Our prayer is to reach the nations with this life-giving gift. Christ has been so good to us, and it is our greatest joy to share our pre-filled communion cups with the world.